View Single Post
Old 08-11-2018, 01:11 PM   #393
Ultra Mantis
Grim Fandango

Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Beat the Forest of Purgation boss

SPOILER: show

Thief Ophilia Lv 71
Warrior Alfyn Lv 67
Merchant H'aanit Lv 64
Scholar Therion Lv 55

Was a REALLY long fight but there was only really one spot near the end where I was in any danger, kept him / her debuffed with Leghold Trap, Shackle Foe and less importantly Armour Corrosive and most of my damage came from Brand's Thunder. Everyone had Saving Grace, Therion and H'annit had Patience equipped which was a real clutch ability. Using the Hired Help mercenary for a defence buff either mitigates damage or wasted one of it's turns because it will do an AOE low damage dispel instead of the high damage attack debuff. The only real danger comes from the little wolves, Theif needs to break them ASAP, staggered ideally so you only have to deal with one per turn and then when you have the boost Brand's Thunder the fuckers. When three came up I debuffed two and just threw everything I had at one of them to get it out of there before they could pile on me. Really tough fight, not much room for any mistakes. Pretty cool. Had more trouble with Devourer though I think.
Ultra Mantis is offline   Reply With Quote