Thread: Mandy
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2018, 04:13 PM   #6
RP
King of Love and Piss

RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
It's really good.

The first 45 minutes ( first act ) was very very slow . The movie actually is separated into 3 acts and they all have names, but its all the same movie.

Cage doesnt have a ton of lines, its mostly physical acting. AND HE'S REALLY GOOD.

There were a few Full Cage moments. I think the one slik is referring to is the bathroom scene and it was for sure one of the All-Time great Full Cage moments. Normally my first instinct is to laugh at these, because he goes Full Cage when it's not needed, but this movie needed Full Cage. I didnt laugh at all. It was intense. Cage was so good in this movie.

The first act was slow. The second act felt like a trippy tansition. The third act was GLORIOUS!

The cinematography and the score of this movie are some of the best i've ever seen or heard. I think the movie should be nominated for Oscars in this department. They should probably get a Director nomination. And i think Cage and Linus Roache should be nominated too.

Like is said before, the first 45 minutes of this movie is very slow and boring, but after seeing the very last scene of the movie, I have to go back and rewatch the entire thing because I think i missed some clues.
RP is offline   Reply With Quote