View Single Post
Old 09-11-2007, 05:07 AM   #566
VonErichLives
DU's illegitimate brother

VonErichLives has a great deal of rep (15,000+)VonErichLives has a great deal of rep (15,000+)VonErichLives has a great deal of rep (15,000+)VonErichLives has a great deal of rep (15,000+)VonErichLives has a great deal of rep (15,000+)VonErichLives has a great deal of rep (15,000+)VonErichLives has a great deal of rep (15,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SammyG
I'll wait for the invesigation to pass judgement, would it shock me a team is trying to steal signs, no. It's nothing new in the NFL and most if no every team does it. I don't think this was it (not because it's my team) but because it's so blatant, with all the technology and money the Pats have I'm sure they could have used some telephoto setup from accross the field. By guess is filiming opposing team reaction to use in Patriots in house DVD (I don't beleibe NFL network doesn all their stuff, I think then handle some their own).

and yes, if it were the Colts I'd say the same type of thing, with all the technology I don't see a team being stat stupid using it to hand singlas for the defense.

Now, tell me they were trying to get a better look at injuries... and I'd expect every team to a camera on sunday.

But if I'm wrong and their guilty they take the punishment. My understanding the Jets want a forefit... now, if it was a taping and not a live feed, how did it effect yesterdays game?

Classics I remember: Recently the Jets talking to Reche Calwdell with no interest in signing him, They asked Vrabel about it and he said something like "he never understood the offense when he was here, how will he tell anyone else"

Laywer Milloy being pickuped by the Bills and then the Bills crushing the Pats.

Marino using the same audible every single game, still Todd Collins called it out during a game a picked off the slant pass untouched and walked into the endzone.

Tom Ramsey, cut by the Patriots and signed by the Colts standing with the Defensive Coaches trying to steal offensive signs to the point that Pats had 3 guys sending different plays while secruity gaurds too turns blocking the side views to try and throw them off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SammyG
I hate the Patriots with a passion.

yeah, most around here felt that way towrd the Bears, the difference is, we were expected to get killed by the bears, St'Louis was one of the biggest upsets in SB history.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skippord
Bill Belichek is the biggest prick in the world
a super bowl winning prick, 5 rings to be exact... 2 as DC and 3 as HC.