View Single Post
Old 12-23-2010, 03:43 PM   #4309
Loose Cannon
I'm all there is

Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
GOT NETFLIX!!!!!! so I should posing more of a threat in here. Watched these all on Monday this week.

The Crazies: 8/10: Really liked this movie. these types of movies are always a hit with me. I thought the concept was great with the drinking water getting cotaminated and people going insane. I thought they could of done more with "The Crazies" though as it sort of turned into the military vs the non crazy people. Can't have two heel groups in the movie. there's a conflict there.

Legion: 6/10: again, my kind of flick, but it was pretty cheesy. They need to make another movie like this, but not as dumb. They could of done 10x better.

The Dark Crystal: 1/10

Ok, this one is why I have come in here today. I love 80's Fantasy movies. I've watched pretty much all the popular ones, except for this one. I've been wanting to watch this forever as it's always one people recomend from that genre.

Finally got a chance to watch it this week and my god was it awful. I'm pretty sure it might have been awesome to me 20 years ago, but I dunno, really bad. I turned it off about 50 mins in. I was really trying to at least get to the end, but I didn't last. Kind of gutted me .

Rise and Fall of WCW: 8/10

Yea, curve ball. Most people didn't like it as they felt it was short. I thought it was pretty good. If you combine it with Monday Night Wars, you pretty much get the story. I hate how they keep reusing stuff from older DVD's though. it's starting to get annoying.
Loose Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote