View Single Post
Old 12-24-2010, 12:20 PM   #4312
Loose Cannon
I'm all there is

Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PorkSoda View Post
I didn't like it because they left out ALOT of things that they should have talked about. As a knowledgeable internet wrestling fan, I really was confused by the first 45 minutes as well. And the fact that I only watched the DVD ONCE and I usually watch my wrestling DVD's a million times probably means i don't like it as much as I should.

The Box - 3/10

Started off okay....then it was just "What the hell?"
yea, it's tough to understand the beginning of WCW at first. Because there's a few promoters and different things that happened that led to it. You have to understand what happened with Georgia Championship wrestling and how Vince got that TV spot on Tuner and how Turner got it back. And then how Crockett sold to Turner. It can be very confusing if you have it all thrown at you at once.
Loose Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote