View Single Post
Old 07-04-2018, 11:20 PM   #29
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by #1-wwf-fan View Post
I think where you and I differ on Braun is that I think "He's over by today's standards and that's something to build on" and you think "Over 'by today's standards' isn't that over."

I don't really care for Braun that much. I don't think he has much megastar potential when it comes to him carrying the show. But he's a main event face that hits Vince's basic checkmarks who ACTUALLY gets a face reaction in 2018. Which is crazy. The booking will surely fuck him up, if it hasn't started to already. But let's just start with being thankful that a non-IWCcentric guy WWE wants to be a main event face is getting the proper reactions and build from there.
Something to build on, I agree with. Those who think it's something you can build around are pushing it a bit far, I think. He doesn't get booed, but he also hasn't been put into position yet. I think he's going to get it though. It feels like all these lame antics are ways they can trial whether or not they can do this bullshit each week instead of 20-minute talkies in the middle of the ring.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote