View Single Post
Old 05-07-2011, 05:01 PM   #1472
Fox
"Ask him!"

Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Fox has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lock Jaw View Post

Still really hating the look of the CG in this film. Also, why does a green energy flamethrower construct shoot real flames? Shouldn't it shoot green flames?
I'm sorry to be so negative, but this looks like it's going to be ridiculously bad. Like "Batman & Robin" bad. Nothing I saw in that trailer makes me want to see this movie. Ryan Reynolds looks terribly awkward and not "superhero like" at all. The first shot where he's got the mask on made me laugh out loud - it's like the whole thing is a parody of itself. I hope I'm wrong and that it's going to be an awesome, epic movie, or atleast somewhat good, but I've got a feeling Green Lantern is going to be an absolute pair of clown shoes.
Fox is offline   Reply With Quote