View Single Post
Old 11-08-2021, 02:44 AM   #274
GD

GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Nerfect View Post
Karrion Kross got his chances too. They gave him promo time. Not the best push or presentation in the world, by any stretch. But for a guy that is supposed to be a “monster,” he isn’t that big and comes off as really generic to me. If he hit it out of the park and was really dynamic, he might have been given more chance to stick around. But again, I don’t know how many mountains you want to move for a guy who doesn’t do anything outstanding.
This has to be the dumbest thing I've read in a while. Really tells you how far certain people will go with their hot takes. While I'm not a Kross fan, he did not get a fair chance. His presentation which made him special was greatly altered and he was separated from his wife/valet. Not to mention that his undefeated streak was killed off in a 2-minute nothing match on RAW while he was the champion. Then he was saddled with one of the most cringe-worthy gimmicks in recent times. For someone who rambles on about perception being key, this has to be one of the dumbest takes in a while. Absolutely cringe inducing stuff.
GD is offline   Reply With Quote