View Single Post
Old 12-02-2021, 06:39 AM   #8
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I was thinking about this the other day, and I do wonder if there is a roster available even if you pooled guys from MLW, the NWA and Impact Wrestling. The biggest star out there is probably Bray Wyatt and/or Braun Strowman, and that depends on whether or not they have actually signed deals with AEW or Impact, and whether or not they can or care to get out of them.

Am I going to be able to get giddy about a promotion headed up by Jeff Jarrett and Eric Bischoff, for example, that is built around The Briscoes, PJ Black, Keith Lee and Mia Yim? I don’t know. I mean that genuinely.

The big free agent coming up is probably AJ Styles. It’s believed he signed a 3-year deal back in 2019. Is Styles going to risk leaving a cushy spot in the WWE though? It all depends on his circumstances, I guess. But is he going to go to a new thing or AEW (if he does leave?

It’s tough. I think the stars needed to make something work are either signed to the WWE or AEW. The timing doesn’t feel right, as much as the demand might be there.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote