View Single Post
Old 12-05-2021, 02:33 AM   #254
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by #1-norm-fan View Post
Oh. Since it bumped...

Oh, that Spider-Man analogy? Yeah, I stand by it. Sorry, dude. People tried to dogpile me because they finally thought they had me in a “gotcha.” I didn’t see the show and made a remark about people complaining about what would obviously be a good thing. You’re trying really hard to squint and see something in it that isn’t there.

By the way, I call you out because you’ve become a shallow apologist who can’t even answer direct questions, seemingly focused on trying to catch me in some sort of moment where I get something wrong, like it matters. Because it does to you. So much for some reason. It became really apparent after I called you out on the frivolity of your “they should hire talented people regardless of where they come from.” That cut you real deep. Since then you’ve been projecting the same embarrassment onto me.

I’ll say it again: Only in the IWC would you find people complaining about the return of The Rock. I stand by that completely.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote