View Single Post
Old 10-07-2013, 09:31 AM   #1704
DaveBrawl
Inconceivable

DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by OssMan View Post
Those little save points with the rotating "C" on them don't work ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultra Mantis View Post
There's a save point one screen over from outside the bar where the support tower is. I think there's also one on the 2nd floor tutorial room just south of the bar. Basically you walk into it and then you can save while you're occupying the same space.

I came across one of those while blowing the reactor and I thought it meant I could save at any point from that moment on. I didn't realize it was a "C" for checkpoint. I thought it was a "?" for tips or something. I didn't explore any of the area around the bar, just went in got whined at, got my money, then quit. In short, I am an idiot. Thank you for your help though gentlemen.
DaveBrawl is offline   Reply With Quote