View Single Post
Old 11-01-2011, 10:44 PM   #5216
PapaGeorgio
2015 TPWW FANTASY CHAMP

PapaGeorgio puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)PapaGeorgio puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)PapaGeorgio puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)PapaGeorgio puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)PapaGeorgio puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)PapaGeorgio puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)PapaGeorgio puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)PapaGeorgio puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)PapaGeorgio puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
Another Earth 7/10 Not as much what you'd expect giving the premise that a second earth is discovered, contact is made and realize it's essentially a mirror image. Instead they do some awesome character work, not exploring the unknown but rather the known. It did hook me in at parts but overall I did feel it was lacking something. I feel if you take out the sci-fi aspect the story would have still been powerful, but the sci-fi part added something a bit more for the better, adding some sort of hope. But since the Second Earth wasn't the main focus ever, I found it added to the movie like said but also took away from it. I found myself wondering more about the second earth with not much being discussed/answered about it. As for the very end, I read it one way and hit up IMDB and that after and saw most people read it a different way. I think arguments could be made for both ways, but recognize in the end my way is probably the wrong way. But think I like my way, the more depressing ending better.
PapaGeorgio is offline   Reply With Quote