View Single Post
Old 09-18-2016, 12:08 AM   #28761
Bad News Gertner
Best Poster

Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noid View Post
How do you know? Sullivan has hinted on his podcast that he's been interacting backstage with a lot of the guys. It could just be him and MSL putting him over, but the shaving of the hair thing is very Sullivan-esque.

I didn't know that about Kevin Kelly. Thanks for sharing that. It's a shame you ruin it by completely not understanding what I was saying about Ivory. If English is not your first language, I apologize.

I don't know, honestly. But you do realize that wrestlers used to book wrestling, right? I picked her out because I was thinking of women that are knowledgeable about the business and have ring experience because I'd like to see a woman in charge. Ivory once out-worked Triple H in wrestler's court. She's always come off as a woman who knows what she is doing and has been able to take her ego out of things -- see how she did her best to put Chyna over -- and because of how she has spoken about Triple H in the past, I don't think she's at risk of jumping ship the moment she gets any traction (if that did happen).
Sullivan tells tales
Bad News Gertner is offline   Reply With Quote