View Single Post
Old 09-19-2016, 12:03 PM   #28797
mike adamle
His name is Jeff Harvey

mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)mike adamle has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noid View Post
I know people here love Owens, but I was thinking the other day -- if he decided to step out of full-time competition, he'd make an AMAZING manager. Like, the next Bobby Heenan, and I try not to throw that around too much.
Yeah I can see it now. If Noid were Vince then he'd have the head of creative, Ivory, come to Kevin and sit down with him. "Now Kevin, I know you are in the prime of your career and your entire life goal was to wrestle for the WWE, but we think it's time you hang up the boots. Now as you know, I've been pushing for Epico to main event, but he's just lacking that one thing. And that one thing is you. Instead of you main eventing these next few years as a wrestler, you're going to main event managing Epico!!!"

I'm sure Kevin would love that...
mike adamle is offline   Reply With Quote