View Single Post
Old 01-30-2018, 10:22 PM   #270
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
But I think this Mania will be "better" than most Manias. Especially with how people overrate things because their expectations are so low. People will honestly be calling Styles vs. Nakamura the best Mania title match they've ever seen, and genuinely think they mean it. Brock vs. Reigns is going to make people cum, because Brock sends shockwaves through the television like that. They are both going to be MOTYC. If they did Owens & Zayn vs. The Usos? That's three matches that are going to make people giddy. Then you'll have some spectacle stuff with whatever Ronda is doing. And Asuka is probably going to show up. And Big Match John will be Big Match John. Isn't Seth Rollins vs. Jason Jordan rumored? That's going to be athletically very good. And we haven't even covered Samoa Joe and what have you. Even Nia Jax squishing Bliss could be a lot of fun if it isn't dragged out.

When you compare it to Wrestle Kingdom, for example, I don't think people will bring themselves to admit that Mania delivered more, but there is a genuine chance for there to be more MOTYC than what New Japan offered, even though New Japan is a much more charming and inoffensive product, overall. Without over-exaggerating myself, I think Brock vs. Reigns and Styles vs. Nakamura have got the potential to be the best coupled title matches in a long, long time. I mean, last year's WWE Title match was a dud. The World Heavyweight Title was often relegated to the opening match, or the secondary title would be in a Triple Threat. Maybe WrestleMania 23 would give it a really good go? But yeah, Brock vs. Reigns and Styles vs. Nakamura are both going to melt your brains. I just can't support a product that disappoints me so much of the rest of the year.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote