View Single Post
Old 10-09-2019, 09:49 AM   #87
Jordan
It's a blood match!

Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Nerfect View Post
I hope I keep at this. I wanted to get really into MLW too, but just...didn’t. Liked the presentation and everything.
I feel you. I so badly wanted to be an MLW mark but the lack of consistency and certain roster choices have made me care less and less. IDK there is just something about MLW that doesn't "feel right". Where as NWA on episode one had so much more going for it. The nostalgia, huge aspect of that. The production was d o p e, from the entrance video to the in-between screen edits... commentary all of that. Promo's are better too.

I go back to MLW from time to time but haven't finished a full show with my full attention on it since probably April.

Actually I think that with AEW, NWA, and Impact someone is going to get "forced out" and I'm looking at ROH or MLW. I don't know if either are in a "bad way" financially, but I can't imagine ROH isn't on a finanical lifeline with Sinclair. I can see MLW doing okay because they can draw a crowd and sell merch and have a tv deal that pays them.
Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote