View Single Post
Old 02-10-2020, 11:29 PM   #62
BigCrippyZ

BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slik View Post
still feel like Peacock is the worst name for a streaming service yet
Not only is that an awful name, but I'm not paying for another streaming service outside of Hulu, Netflix, WWE, and Amazon. You can get my $9.99 for about 7-8 months a year for WM, Rumble, SS, the old catalog, etc., or you MIGHT (and I stress the might quite a bit) to get me to pay for WM depending on how much it is. Getting rid of WWE Network is almost guaranteeing I'm going to care even less about your shitty current product and I'm certainly not paying WWE a monthly fee just to watch your old quality content. Good luck to the dumb fucks in charge of WWE.
BigCrippyZ is offline   Reply With Quote