View Single Post
Old 02-15-2020, 08:03 PM   #54139
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conspiracy Victim Vito View Post
LOL announced for WrestleCon: Joey Ryan, Colt Cabana, and Grado vs Tom Lawlor, Ken Shamrock, and Minoru Suzuki
Jesus Christ. I am just about done with wrestling. The only way this makes sense is if they wrestle a bunch of look-a-likes and then the real deals hit the ring and make them all cry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guru Dave View Post
Look who’s talking
What an amazingly creative insult. Not as great as that time you played the race card because I called you creepy, you fucking creep, but you were always destined to fall from stardom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlickyTrickyDamon View Post
Come watch the Outlaw Mudshow get their mudhole stomps as the shooters walk it dry.

Joey Ryan is pretty smart sometimes. I'm not going to pay Joey Ryan for anything but it's a good try.
Joey Ryan is a fucking idiot. Have you ever heard him talk? He can barely string two thoughts together. I'm not joking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seph View Post
Cena lookin like the quintessential Florida Man in that pic. Cargo jorts that are too short? Check. Tube socks with 2 lines, double check. White Velcro sneakers? Triple check. And the all important white polo with the goddamn gator on it, cccchhheeeeeecccckkkkk.
That has to be a costume for a film, right? There's no way Cena looks so much like a dad in his free time now.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote