View Single Post
Old 08-14-2019, 01:00 PM   #51700
Simple Fan
Let me talk to ya

Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Guycott View Post
Slik forgot to mention WWE as well. Almost anytime they have started building their own stars, they get poached by someone else and have to start over with almost an entirely new crop... most recently with that "Lifeblood" stable that had like seven or eight people at the start of this year and is now down to three. The only pictures of consistency for the company have been Jay Lethal and Dem Boys, and there is only so much those guys can do... especially The Briscoes, who have not only been there since day one, but pretty much collectively done everything there is to even do in ROH except retire or die.... hell, Mark might have even died once, I dunno.
Pretty much the same thing that's been happening to Impact except their day one guys have gone to WWE as producers. With Anthem showing that they're not afraid to spend money for the promotion and Sinclair hardly doing anything for ROH, I think it'd be smart for the two to merge together.
Simple Fan is offline   Reply With Quote