View Single Post
Old 10-21-2007, 08:49 PM   #334
Mercury Bullet
The Year of the Bullet

Mercury Bullet puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Mercury Bullet puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Mercury Bullet puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Mercury Bullet puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Mercury Bullet puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Mercury Bullet puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Mercury Bullet puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Mercury Bullet puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Mercury Bullet puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
If Arizona St. finishes undefeated, they should definately be ahead of BC and OSU. They should be #1 if they win out.

As far as Auburn goes, they were the 3rd undefeated team, so SOMEBODY had to be left out. Can't have a triangle match in college football. Thats where the BCS rankings would more logically come into play, when there is more than two undefeateds.

I don't know about Boise St., I have mixed feelings. Undefeated, yes. And I know I said "undefeated is undefeated" but I was thinking more along the lines of the power conferences. I don't know what to think about that one.