View Single Post
Old 05-19-2019, 04:52 PM   #100
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanny One Ball View Post
She filed a fucking court affidavit Noid, it's on page 1.

I don't have to work in law to read a report in a fucking article.
I honestly didn't read the article because, mind the virtue signaling here, I'm not actually invested in this case. Apparently less so than you. Who's cool now?

It's a shame she didn't have the evidence to back up her claims if the incident did happen. It's a shame that sexual assault doesn't often come with much evidence. It's also a shame that the military and WWE are so fucked about this.

None of that goes against my point that it's your off-key mocking and accusations that people are believing her without any evidence, like everyone's stance on sexual assault should be incredulity, which actually aren't supported with any evidence supporting them in their own right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanny One Ball View Post
The stupidest load of shite I have ever read.

Incomprehensible flip flopping.
If you say it's flip-flopping then it must be the case, Seanny.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote