View Single Post
Old 06-08-2019, 04:22 PM   #401
Gerard
Tongue my Fartbox

Gerard has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Gerard has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Gerard has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Gerard has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Gerard has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Gerard has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Gerard has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Gerard has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Gerard has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Gerard has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Gerard has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan X View Post
Undertaker vs Goldberg ***
Don't freak out, I enjoyed it a lot so I gave it a higher rating that probably anyone else will. I like realism, this was real as hell. Goldberg is so intense, coming out he's already bleeding and probably has a concussion from headbutting the lockers, great. Then entrances were fantastic. The match start was what it should be, this is finisher vs finisher, keeping it real simple. Not sure if Goldberg really hit the post or bladed, who knows. Blood is cool. With the years and years of the absence of blood I'm now a blood mark again just like when I was a kid and WWF had the no blading rules. The Tombstone really should have ended the match but they decided to keep going. But everyone would have said it was fun for what it was if it would have ended here. However we see Goldberg is gassed the fuck out, he can't get Taker up for the Jackhammer and ends up spiking him with a brainbuster. Fucking sick, thank God he's okay, now I can think it's cool. Wow, cool. Okay the tombstone reversal was bad, they should have known better. The finishing chokeslam was bad too but I would have done the same thing. I don't think there was any better call you could have made.

What was enjoyable about it? Goldbergs entrance they fucked up so not sure how that was classed as "fantastic" either.

In the entire match you only had a few moves that were hit properly, you had 3 potential career ending moves, the failed jack hammer, the post spear hit and the tombstone. Then you had the match ending chokeslam that was also botched as there was no height to it whatsoever.

It's pretty obvious the ring post was the source of the concussion as he was really slow to react to anything for the rest of the match, Undertaker was waiting a long time to give a chokeslam with goldberg staggering against the ropes, it took the referee to go over and tell him what to do then he walked into the move.
Gerard is offline   Reply With Quote