View Single Post
Old 06-08-2019, 04:33 PM   #403
Blonde Moment
It's all Bullshit

Blonde Moment makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Blonde Moment makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Blonde Moment makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Blonde Moment makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Blonde Moment makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Blonde Moment makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Blonde Moment makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Blonde Moment makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Blonde Moment makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Blonde Moment makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Blonde Moment makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Blonde Moment makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Blonde Moment makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan X View Post
Orton vs Triple H *** 3/4

I wouldn't call it a classic, but I would call it the bout of the night. It was fun to recall the classic rivalry that these two had. Sure both men have been guilty as charged when it comes to ring crimes that can induce a nap for any viewer at any time, but as we all know there is a reason Triple H is where and who he is and the same can be said for Orton. I enjoyed the deliberate, cerebral psychology they put together for this match. It technically as solid as anything you'll see in WWE, slow and deliberate that built to a nice crescendo with the played out finisher trade off. Played out as it is, they did it very well and I was glad to see Orton go over. I feel there is still room for him at the top.
I would like to see Orton get the title a few more times but I wonder if they think his shoulders are just too injury prone or his contract allows for time off that would interfere in a title run...
Blonde Moment is offline   Reply With Quote