View Single Post
Old 01-08-2019, 02:34 AM   #200
Simple Fan
Let me talk to ya

Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noid View Post
You also don't think it is weird to not care about murders when they happen a certain geographical distance from you, as opposed to an arbitrary distance you consider close. And you're an Eli Drake. I don't know which disqualifies your perception of weird more.

We've had this discussion before. Ratings do matter. Television changing is obviously going to be a factor, except some TV deals are going strong, aren't they? Not TNA. They went from 300,000 viewers to 200,000 viewers. They will probably dip even further. But that's 33.3% of these fans tuning out during the "good times." They are on late. Too late to improve. Edgier content is not going to help them. They were already rough around the edges. They were TNA for crying out loud. They have characters that try to murder each other in the woods and Scarlett Bordeaux simulating oral sex on microphones.

They are not doing well in live crowds and they had PPV but lost it. How many do they produce a year? One? How well did that do? Which successful partnerships have been announced? Twitch?

There's a reason Chris Jericho has not shown up for his bestie. It's because he knows he's hot right now and he doesn't want any of that dirty, dirty stank on him.

Dude as I've said before you really don't understand the wrestling landscape. The GWN has probably 10-15 promotions alone that air on it. Those are successful partnerships. Then you have the major partnership with AAA which has been good to both. They did 3 actual PPVs last year plus their One Night Only PPVs and Twitch specials that were usually done with other promotions.

I don't know why you say they're not doing well with live crowds. Obviously it's because you haven't seen what they are doing. Every PPV and taping had a sold paying crowd. That's alot different than letting everyone in for free at Universal.

Jericho and crew will come eventually. They are not going for a fast rebuild. They've went back to the basics and its been successful, I never thought Jericho would show up last year. That was mostly alot of internet hype from a Jericho interview.
Simple Fan is offline   Reply With Quote