Thread: NXT TV Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2019, 12:22 AM   #25
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Tommaso Ciampa's line "Daddy's home" gave me the idea for my first preferred major NXT angle:

I want Ciampa to win the NXT Title at either Takeover or sometime shortly thereafter. At some point, when they are ready to run bigger venues, I want someone to attack Ciampa and beat the piss out of him. They reveal themselves to be John Cena. "Daddy's home."

The motivation for Cena is that Ciampa keeps talking shit about the Big Red and Big Blue, and they are entities that Cena helped build up to being the empires they are. He's in NXT because he's got beef with Ciampa and wants #17.

It would put over Ciampa and it would put over the NXT Title. Cena can play the invading force, to a degree, and have a big of edge for a short run and a big match slipped into his busy schedule.

Raw and Smackers don't need Cena. NXT would get a real boost from him. I want a program with him and Ciampa in January and Cena and Dream around WrestleMania time.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote