View Single Post
Old 05-25-2023, 12:31 AM   #5798
Lock Jaw
Loque Ja

Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Watched the series finale of The Flash.... the final four episode story-arc was pretty decent...

SPOILER: show
Really liked Eddie coming back and chewing the scenery via descending into madness.

How you not gonna bring Wally West back for the finale, though? Especially with the end introducing a new "generation" of Speedsters. You brought Wally in for an episode earlier in the season so not like the actor was like "nah, I ain't coming back to this show".

The finale itself didn't "hit" as hard as it could due to many of the core cast/characters having already left and been replaced by people I just never got as much into. I wish some of them would have showed up for the final battle... was like "wut" when Cecile started flying and being ultra powerful. Should have had Wally and Jay there from the start of the battle.... screw the shirtless ice guy who was a terrible addition to the main cast.

And so the "Arrowverse" comes to a close with a whimper, but it was quite the ride for the years that we had it. End of an era...
Lock Jaw is offline   Reply With Quote