Thread: Mass Effect 3
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2012, 08:16 PM   #427
Swiss Ultimate
Amazon Affiliate

Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy Gunn View Post
How much multiplayer are we talking? A couple of hours of hard work or several days grinding?
To max out readiness? Maybe 4-6 hours as long as you win 90% of the time...I could be off drastically though. I played multiplayer for fun myself. I don't think it'd be several days though...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClockShot View Post
Dunno. Wandering around some gaming sites and everyone is in an uproar that Bioware said you can get all the achievements without having to step into online.

Either they lied or I'm not doing something right.
What LoDown said, although, it seems like multiplayer is important for galactic readiness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoDownM View Post
There's only 2 you can't get without the online mode. Not a huge deal.
Yeah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Drebin View Post
Finished it this morning and took some time to think about it.

SPOILER: show
I agree with D2TS in that the combat was fun. Very fun. Cant say enough about how great the whole thing was, especially when it came to enemy AI. You're never going to make it perfect, but giving them survival instincts and flanking manuevers was pretty cool.

The story was about as well done as you could have asked for up until the ending which Ill get to in a moment. It added the proper gravity to the final chapter of games which are as large scale as a game has ever tried been.

The ending.....sucked. So, after all the decisions we have made over the span of three games (five years in real time), none of it really mattered?!? When it comes to the actual ending it never really mattered if I killed the Rachni Queen, killed Wrex, who I romanced, sold Legion to Cerberus, etc. Ill play through with my renegade Shep soon and while I'm sure to find discrepancies, its this that ruins it for me. Not to mention all the endings to each final choice are almost excactly the same. The good thing about that is it tells me that DLC is in the works that might clear the air on this, which works for me (save for the wait) but will piss alot of people off.

Until then, 3 or 4 of my crew (out of all the characters in the game I encountered) who magically made it back to the Normandy after the final battle are stranded in a jungle on a planet that may or may not be in this galaxy never to be able to rebuild society due to a lack of populace, and I am left hoping that the breath Shep *might* take at the end is him waking up and realizing the last 20 mins of the game was all just a dream. Yes, thats what I'm hoping for because the ending sucked that bad to me.
I hope so too. I don't mind my ending, it makes sense for the character I was playing. My Shep was pretty much a boyscout. However, I couldn't imagine a renegade Shep doing those things.
Swiss Ultimate is offline   Reply With Quote