View Single Post
Old 04-18-2010, 06:16 PM   #1293
Kalyx triaD
Raw Video Footage

Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
The man, the master Stan Lee was at Wizard World and of course the always positive creator had much to say about the universe he helped start:

- Michael Chiklis as The Thing is his favorite casting so far.
- On Chris Evans being Cap after portraying Johnny Storm, Stan actually seemed confused by the Marvel Universe double-dip: "The problem is that some other movie companies have the rights to some of the characters but, after a few years, Marvel will get them all back... sooner or later they will get [a single movie universe], absolutely." lol Sounds like Stan likes the idea of actors punching in characters remaining such for the long haul.
- Pirates of the Caribbean is a Disney property he'd like to work on someday. We often imagine the Disney powerhouse putting their hands in Marvel's house, it's interesting that Marvel's artists may very well work on Disney properties as well.
- And speaking of that: "There's nothing to worry about. You're not going to see Iron Man with mouse eyes. The guys at Disney are almost as smart as I am!"
- On his trademark cameos for future films: "I've done my Thor cameo. I haven't done the Captain America one. I don't think they've started that yet. I had lunch with a young director, [Edgar Wright]. He's real good. He's gonna do the "Ant-Man" movie. So I expect to get a cameo there, of course."
- On any heroes who deserve a reboot: "Maybe the Hulk a little bit. Maybe. I'd like them to bring Daredevil back and try it again. I've always liked that character."
Kalyx triaD is offline   Reply With Quote