View Single Post
Old 11-09-2014, 04:25 PM   #499
Kalyx triaD
Raw Video Footage

Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Rogerer View Post
It doesn't matter if it's harassment or not. It's not a good thing to be a part of. You wouldn't have done it if everyone else wasn't doing it.
Nah buddy you took it to this point and I'd like you to follow through. And it damn sure matters if it's harassment or not because if you're trying to tell me I was 'being mean'; fuck that get over it.

And I've tweeted to Anita way before GamerGate. You wanna take a look at my tweets to build a case - take a look at my tweets. Let's do this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Rogerer View Post
Do you not think you were getting a little bit swept up in the crowd there? It's public behaviour. I regret everything in my entire life, I'm more worried if you don't think those tweets seem silly on reflection.
Nope, I stand by it.

These Bay area hipster kids are talking about how dangerous their lives are, all over non-credible threats. It is incomparable to what minority women deal with on a day to day. Not one credible threat. Nobody hurt. Ever. I was reacting to that NYC "street harassment" vid going around. I was vexed at the time, I'll admit that much.
Kalyx triaD is offline   Reply With Quote