View Single Post
Old 11-25-2015, 12:31 PM   #20
drave
In His hands...

drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
trust me, if I didn't have Fallout 4 I'd probably be breaking my TV right about now. It's like this all the time between Wrestlemanias anyways, I've just accepted it's not for my age demographic anymore.

My sons watch it so I'll catch some RAW here and there, but I'll always have the right to say I was there for Steve Blackman
Is this because there isn't anyone on the roster that you want to see? Furthermore, is that due to "new stars" not being made/pushed/etc. or because you have a genuine disconnect with the product overall?

I ask because I have began to fall into "former WWE fan" territory. I just don't find anything interesting anymore. Seems the same ole rinse & repeat story with the "main event picture". I enjoy NXT quite a bit, but RAW is the SSDD and they don't even really try with Smackdown! anymore.

Really enjoy Cesaro, but he is out for the moment I still think that the Reigns v Cesaro match was way better than the Reigns v Ambrose match at SS. That isn't a knock against Ambrose at all, I think he has much more natural charisma than Reigns and would be a better champion at this point in time. Just feel like the match had more "OMG" moments, or however you want to label it.
drave is offline   Reply With Quote