View Single Post
Old 11-25-2015, 01:18 PM   #22
Heisenberg
Quality Meme Producer

Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Heisenberg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by drave View Post
Is this because there isn't anyone on the roster that you want to see? Furthermore, is that due to "new stars" not being made/pushed/etc. or because you have a genuine disconnect with the product overall?

I ask because I have began to fall into "former WWE fan" territory. I just don't find anything interesting anymore. Seems the same ole rinse & repeat story with the "main event picture". I enjoy NXT quite a bit, but RAW is the SSDD and they don't even really try with Smackdown! anymore.

Really enjoy Cesaro, but he is out for the moment I still think that the Reigns v Cesaro match was way better than the Reigns v Ambrose match at SS. That isn't a knock against Ambrose at all, I think he has much more natural charisma than Reigns and would be a better champion at this point in time. Just feel like the match had more "OMG" moments, or however you want to label it.

I love everyone involved at the moment, it's just that I've seen the movie before. They have to slow build all these new guys, but they're doing it the same way they've been doing it. There's just other stuff I'd rather be doing than watching 3 hours of RAW.

Part of me stays tuned due to going to WrestleMania and I'm overly optimistic about them turning the corner and I want to be part of the crew that finished the trip and could say, "hey, I was there when Miz crapped in Big Show's bag and Ambrose dropped the promo that shattered the foundation of PG WWE"
Heisenberg is offline   Reply With Quote