View Single Post
Old 12-03-2018, 11:59 PM   #101
Tom Guycott
I W C DEEZ NUTZ!

Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destor View Post
Im not on the "its the engine thats the problem" train.

I think the lack of new ideas and a rush to market are their causes of stagnation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fignuts View Post
Agreed, but the engine being old enough to drink isn’t helping.
I'm somewhere between both of these. Mainly because it isn't so much the engine is so old, it is that even with the "updates", they can't be bothered to fix shit that they already know is broken at the source that modders have independently fixed multiple times (like, at every game release) already.

Hell, even the final Interplay release of Fallout 1/2 included a few community patches on disc alongside the vanilla installs. The least Bethesda could do is... well... that. And also not expect to make extra money from someone fixing their problem for them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
Kind of feel responsible since they didn’t hire me to do Quest Design and this is karma hitting them
I read this, and heard the karma hit noise in my head.
Tom Guycott is offline   Reply With Quote