View Single Post
Old 09-22-2018, 11:09 PM   #1428
Seanny One Ball
World Class References

Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simple Fan View Post
She was the only child but in no way was she lonely.

So if she wasn't lonely and she was accepted by her society how in any way could she be considered an outcast?

Your best shot at this was for somebody to notice that "outcast" is erroneously listed as a potential synonym of "lonely" in some dictionaries/thesaurus'.
I find it questionable at best but I'd have given it to you. Now you're back to saying she isn't lonely, just feels like she doesn't fit in and therefore feels "outcast".

That is misuse of the word. Anyone using the word "outcast" to describe their feelings in a society that accepts them is a melodramatic teenager.

She's Wonder Woman dawg, not the ghost girl from 13 Reasons.

I wonder if people got this confused the first time someone said "bad" to mean something really cool or great. I doubt it but then it obviously predates internet forums.
Seanny One Ball is offline   Reply With Quote