View Single Post
Old 06-22-2020, 05:03 PM   #314
Ol Dirty Dastard
boop/bop/beep

Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ol Dirty Dastard makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narcissus View Post
I dont even understand it. I understand that companies need to keep a certain image but I will never understand validating complete fucking losers that comb the internet for controversy. It doesn't help anybody. Like if a current scandal arises surrounding an employee, they have to address it. This idea though that if someone writes something on a blog/social media post years ago that doesn't gel with current society, that the person needs to be hunted down and purged, that's some dystopian science fiction bizarre world shit. Like, how can anybody be alright living in a world like that? It's an impossible standard to live up to and it just creates a scenario where anybody can be taken down at any time. It's creepy.
It is wrong to a degree, but it's collateral damage over other, bigger issues.

Also, I've said some questionable shit in my days. And I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure even at my dumbest, that I didn't go on a public forum and start making rape jokes. I mean Jesus christ that's dumb.

I might have, in which case, color me a moron. But I have to think I was never that flagrantly stupid. Then again, I've said some fucked up shiznit on the wrestling forum that's pretty mean to people. So god knows how that would be construed.
Ol Dirty Dastard is offline   Reply With Quote