View Single Post
Old 11-24-2020, 09:55 AM   #67
Jordan
It's a blood match!

Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by xrodmuc316 View Post
Because unlike in NJPW, here he can't help but make it all about WWE holding him down and they are horrible and look how great I am doing mostly the same goofy shit I can't stop talking about hating when they made me do it in WWE.

I don't think he has done anything memorable since the unsanctioned match with Omega. I think AEW should have moved the belt over to MJF, because at least it would be more interesting.

It's well past the time when they should have put a singles title on a non WWE guy, and MJF is really the only heel that himself is a non WWE guy with no attached former WWE guy as his mouthpiece.

I'm also not counting Eddie Kingston, because I'm still not sure if he is a mouthpiece who also wrestles sometimes like M.V.P., or if he is going to consistently compete himself.
I watch AEW every week and I cannot remember the last time Mox alluded to WWE. I am pretty certain that you "watch" AEW to come on here here and shit on it. I mean if you don't like it so often, why the hell do you watch it? It's not like you have a life long habit you are breaking by not watching.
And moreover, there is no way you can enjoy the full scope of any show while skipping back and forth between products. It doesn't make sense.

Now in a less critical note of you. I absolutely love Mox in AEW. I think he is the absolute top guy in the business right now from character to promo to matches. You really couldn't ask for a better World Champion, for my money. I do think he will lose to Omega on the 2nd but I don't think that story will end there. I do worry what his arch will be without the belt but I have faith.
Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote