View Single Post
Old 06-05-2018, 12:36 AM   #338
Dark One
King of Suplexes/Oxy

Dark One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Dark One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Dark One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Dark One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Dark One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Dark One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Dark One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Dark One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Dark One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Dark One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Dark One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Dark One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Dark One makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lock Jaw View Post
Silly me, I thought after the Corbin/Hawkins thing that it was actually going to lead to an angle between the two, with a face turn for Hawkins and a very slight push.

He could have shown up next week and called out Corbin and asked him what his deal was. Corbin comes out and does his usual smug asshole "I just like to ruin things" gimmick. Hawkins challenges him to a match.

Now that he has 200 losses in a row, his first win would have come vs. Corbin in a "fluke roll-up" victory. Corbin doing his usual "known for squandering his opportunities" bit.

Hawkins could then maybe have joined the B-Team with them welcoming him, giving him a "fresh start" on the side of "winners".

Corbin could then go and feud with Roman Reigns for 6 months after Reigns' 6 month feud against Jinder ends.
Okay. I see what you're saying. I'm picking up what you're putting down.

But see

here's where you went wrong...

You booked more than 30 minutes into the future. What do you think this is? Game of Thrones? We can't plan that far ahead.
Dark One is offline   Reply With Quote