View Single Post
Old 08-12-2019, 03:15 PM   #4004
Sepholio
3 Dicks Out For Trips

Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Also if you got the version with the season pass, make sure to drop everything as soon as u get to that part in the story where the DLC unlocks (they make it very known to you that it unlocked, you'll know), go ahead and start working on those, at least the legacy of the first blade content. The Atlantis content ends up potentially spoiling a couple main story beats depending when u do it, but it hasn't effected me too much and seems minor. Anyways, there are some very game changing upgrades you can get in the packs that completely change the feel of the game and lead to some interesting builds. A couple of the perks on some of the dlc legendary items are SICK. You can get modifiers for maybe about half the skills on your ability page and the modified skills are often VERY different than the base skills. And theres a couple other things that are cool af, particularly something in the first blade content, that you'll want that I'm not gonna spoil.

Oh, and make sure you have some form of the level scaling enabled. Keeps the game engaging. I haven't checked out all the options, but the normal level scaling will keep all enemies within 2 levels of your current level once you reach the recommended level range listed for an area.

Just do it.
Sepholio is offline   Reply With Quote