View Single Post
Old 08-30-2012, 02:13 PM   #2427
Nowhere Man
Now. Here. Man.

Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Eh. I'm not a fan of Damian. But that's mostly because I'm a big Tim Drake fan, and Damian being there means that Tim has been all but kicked out of the Bat-Family and given a really stupid new name and costume.

And I'd be a lot more willing to give the whole Superman/Wonder Woman thing a chance if they weren't so absolutely blatant about it just being a publicity stunt. Not to mention it shows there's little to no communication between the writers, since Azzarello was very clearly trying to put Wonder Woman together with Orion in her own comic, before they announced "Nope, she's with Superman now!"

And frankly, I don't want to give it a chance. I've been pretty constantly disappointed in the New 52 ever since it was announced. And I'm getting sick of them announcing "shocking changes to the status quo" seemingly every other week. The whole thing just reeks of being a cheap gimmick.
Nowhere Man is offline   Reply With Quote