Thread: Persona 5
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2017, 01:36 AM   #33
Sepholio
Revel in what you are

Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Yeah but if you don't ambush them and you happen to pull an Anubis he will get multiple hit-all and/or insta-kill moves in before you can kill him. I've gotten frustrated af a couple times when I hadn't saved for a little while I was farming the stuff only to have an Anubis target Joker with instakill moves. Once he targeted me, missed, then immediately targeted me with a different instakill and landed it -_-'

In a game where your main character dying is automatic game over, having instakills is definite wekasauce.

Doesn't matter anyways, I moved on from that palace now. I'm in early September, right before the school trip. Ended up with 16 liquid mercury and 12 Aluminum (used some in a different craft I was knocking out for progress on the crafting trophy). I'm going to make another trip into mementos in the next couple of in-game days, before the trip, and I will just farm a bunch of aluminum from the random drops on the ground in the new area by continually reloading whichever zone I happen to find one in first. Also hoping to go ahead and knock the red phosphorous requirement out at the same time, too, as they are super rare and I already managed to get like 5 of those from Palace 4.
Sepholio is online now   Reply With Quote