Thread: Persona 5
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2017, 09:50 PM   #39
Sepholio
Revel in what you are

Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Oh yeah, I know I can summon another one, I just don't have the space for him right now. I'll max a couple more confidants soon, probably Yusuke and Miss Teacher Lady and won't need to carry an affiliated persona at that point so I'll have more free spots.

Trying to be efficient with my money atm, don't want to overly waste on summons if I don't have to.

Also tend to leave one spot open so when I run through mementos and instakill everything, I always automatically get the persona from that potential battle. Then I just go into the menu and discard it to free the slot up again. They are always available in the velvet room once caught, after all, unless you catch them while in a battle and immediately discard them due to lack of space; then you don't get credit at all.

I'm on the day before we fly out to Hawaii now, have made my way all the way down to the bottom of Mementos, done all the requests other than the cheating gamer one that you can't do the first time through, got the aluminum for my eternal lockpick, pretty sure I have all the personas available from mementos thus far, and I'm sitting on a cool million yen. Also up to level 41. Feel pretty good about my current situation. About to go dick around with the velvet room and progress with the twins a bit now, then prob grind back to a million loots. Still want more aluminum so I can go ahead and craft everything for the trophy other than the one requiring red phosphorus. I'll get those in time.

Also, I did get the politician up to rank 10. USEFUL ability that gives you. Does it work when fusing though? Doesn't seem like it will as the twins warn me about destruction and the result preview is still blacked out. Don't want to waste on a fusion that won't work.
Sepholio is offline   Reply With Quote