View Single Post
Old 07-03-2019, 11:57 PM   #11159
slik
Trickster Demon

slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)slik makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Midsommar - I don't know/10

Midsommar is definitely the weirdest film of 2019 so far. It's sort of like a Jodorowsky film. Is it a good movie, I don't know. Is it a bad movie, I don't know. It has strong production design and the ending is sort of predictable after a while. It definitely earns that R rating. While Hereditary was sinister/dark this one is more trippy/sort of funny/sort of uncomfortable. Very rare to see a horror film in a colorful, daylight setting. I'm going to have to think about it I suppose.

Example of Midsommar:

SPOILER: show

One Character gets drugged and then he has sex with a woman while a lot of other naked women, of various ages and sizes, stand around and chant/moan/rub their breasts/sing. Eventually their singing sounds like an orgasm and one woman holds the man's hand and sings/stares at him while an older woman pushes his ass cheeks from behind into the girl he is fucking. The guy freaks out after cumming and runs around the compound naked until getting further drugged. Then an old man instructs children on how to remove the guts of a bear. After they do so the drugged man is put inside the bear's corpse and set on fire.

slik is offline   Reply With Quote