View Single Post
Old 01-08-2019, 05:37 PM   #222
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simple Fan View Post
Dude as I've said before you really don't understand the wrestling landscape. The GWN has probably 10-15 promotions alone that air on it. Those are successful partnerships. Then you have the major partnership with AAA which has been good to both. They did 3 actual PPVs last year plus their One Night Only PPVs and Twitch specials that were usually done with other promotions.

I don't know why you say they're not doing well with live crowds. Obviously it's because you haven't seen what they are doing. Every PPV and taping had a sold paying crowd. That's alot different than letting everyone in for free at Universal.

Jericho and crew will come eventually. They are not going for a fast rebuild. They've went back to the basics and its been successful, I never thought Jericho would show up last year. That was mostly alot of internet hype from a Jericho interview.
You’re such a muppet.

You can say I don’t understand something as much as you like. It doesn’t make it true or false. You don’t understand general human empathy. See how easy that is?

I’ve been on the internet following wrestling for years and have barely heard of GWN. How many people actually have it? If you get five people here that do, I would be pretty surprised. Lol, getting a deal with AAA seems pretty foregone when all the good promotions go with CMLL. Sorry, I rephrase my question: How many PPVs did TNA run last year? Like, three?

I say they’re not doing good with live attendance because I just saw a photo of about 30 people in a building with a report saying the lights go out and people were leaving. Getting a crowd of any description to pay any amount of money does not a successful live audience make.

We’ll see. I never said I thought you thought Jericho was coming in last year. I just knew he wouldn’t, because even though his best friend runs it, it is toxic to star power. They might try to change that with AEW to get any attention they can, but I think it is a bad idea, because TNA fucking sucks. I know I’ll be out if TNA is in. If Kenny Omega went there, people would stop caring about him in a month. He has to know that.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote