View Single Post
Old 10-25-2018, 05:13 PM   #337
Simple Fan
Let me talk to ya

Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by #1-wwf-fan View Post
I'm hung up on it because you said this early on the page...

and then took half the page to finally admit that wasn't the case.

But now that you've said it's fair and even obvious that you're narrowing down what you care about...

When I say you could narrow it down further and only care about your region or your state or your county or your city or your street, I'm pointing out that it's trivial that you narrow it down from the world to your country (which you just admitted you're doing) and then you just stop narrowing it down right there.

When I ask you why you choose to narrow it down to that and then stop narrowing it down further and you say "Well those things are part of America", it makes no... sense. It doesn't answer the question. I'm well aware that those things are part of America. If you're going to narrow down what you care about, why not keep going past all of America and saying "I'm from (whatever state you live in) so I only care about what's going on in that state"?
Okay I don't identify as an earthling, I identify as an American and my starting point is from America so don't see it as narrowing anything down. God had me born in America for a reason. That's fine if you see it like that and I understand your point but I just don't look at it like that.
Simple Fan is offline   Reply With Quote