View Single Post
Old 12-11-2019, 12:16 AM   #53341
Tom Guycott
I W C DEEZ NUTZ!

Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lock Jaw View Post
Didn't know Primo still worked there.....

Also, I finally found out the "Primo" is Spanish for "cousin"........ It's like they were all "Hey what should we call Carlito's cousin? You guys all fine with just calling him cousin?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lock Jaw View Post
Oh wait.... Primo is Carlito's brother, and Epico is the cousin. This makes even less sense now. Like they thought Primo was Epico all along.
Didn't they hire Epico first, though? I mean of the two. I might be misremembering, but didn't they have other plans for Epico? Then, they just kinda threw Primo and Epico together as a team after shit got fucky with Carlito? I think Poor Primo was a bit of an afterthought.

Also, what you said about him even still working there. I thought they were both released. I thought I made a joke about it somewhere around here about them not having a website with a timer like JTG did.

Then again, they always seem to be "released", and always seem to have a job in WWE. Maybe them being let go is the new "Ultimate Warrior is dead" rumor?
Tom Guycott is offline   Reply With Quote