View Single Post
Old 04-07-2019, 01:37 AM   #131
Lock Jaw
Loque Ja

Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Lock Jaw makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Just watched this show

- Tag Team Title match was really good and really fun. Good sendoff for Black/Ricochet.

- Velveteen Dream vs Matt Riddle was pretty great and probably MotN for me. Although I really think they should have turned Matt Riddle heel. He pretty much worked the heel spot in the match, and seemed like he was def turning heel after the match.... plus there is the fact that he is a completely unlikeable character that should rightly be booed, and I hate everything about him other than that he is really good in the ring (Although it is NXT so they love it, and if he turned heel they would love it even more)

- Walter vs Pete Dunne started off kind of slow, but then got really good, and I was really invested in it..... not quite sure what to think of Walter yet.... kind of wanted Dunne to retain because Walter seemed more "generic"

- Women's Four Way was kind of just "ok". Nothing really special. Seemed like a "waste of a match" and that Shayna's next title defense will be the "one that matters".

- Cole vs. Gargano I didn't really get into until the end. Pretty much from the table spot onwards..... before that felt kinda "eh"... like just two guys doing "movez" without any sort of "story" or "psychology" to tell. Glad Gargano won, but overall very underwhelmed by him "winning the big one" in a match with very little story/hype/emotion to it.... I mean, it isn't his fault that Ciampa got injured and couldn't be there, but it just sucks that we couldn't see that original plan
Lock Jaw is offline   Reply With Quote