View Single Post
Old 04-08-2019, 12:22 AM   #132
Tom Guycott
I W C DEEZ NUTZ!

Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I know it is fruitless, but goodness... I hope NXT stays separate forever. This is seriously ventured well into territory where Cornette was describing what was happening with OVW, except NXT isn't making its own money or touring. Most of the talent that passes through is or becomes exceptional (except the people you can blatantly see WWE wants to make long term projects out of, like Kona), and the microcosm contained therein is booked pretty well and the fans are invested... then most of the call-ups that happen get reduced to some x aspect and trivialized, and their momentum and hype gets lost within a year.

Everyone in NXT wants to jump to main roster to do big things, but for most of them, they're being misled. They are doing the best shit they possibly can down in Florida both for them and for wrestling as a whole.

I seriously don't want to see anyone "move up" anymore. Some people might even get a career resurgence by taking a "step down" and actually getting a shot at being booked well instead of being just another body on the main roster.
Tom Guycott is offline   Reply With Quote