View Single Post
Old 04-09-2019, 12:55 AM   #9
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I’ve said before that it would genuinely not surprise me if WWE announces they are not going to give up Tuesdays and plant something against AEW. That way, production crew and some talent can keep their schedule up. NXT is a little about giving new production crew training, so they could move some crew around and maybe call up more people and divvy up the workload. Back before they lost Ambrose, I thought it could be a Shield member each show, a New Day member each show, Ronda/Becky/Charlotte being separated, a bunch of women being called up, a few NXT debuts, Bryan/Gargano/Rey/Jeff separated (your plucky “heart of gold” faces at the time), etc.

I don’t think they will do a clean, but I think Lock Jaw’s reasoning is sound. Talent are just sitting around, and many are getting antsy (Harper, Benjamin, Gallows, Anderson, Cesaro, Harper, Mojo, Ryder, Revival, Dillinger was there, Sin Cara, Heath Slater, Nakamura, Rusev, EC3). All those names have made some public reference to looking at something else. That has to affect morale and make talent feel unfulfilled, even if there are some that are fine collecting a participation pay check.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote