Thread: Ratings Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2019, 11:33 PM   #555
KIRA
Celestia's Left Hand

KIRA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)KIRA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)KIRA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)KIRA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)KIRA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)KIRA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)KIRA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)KIRA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)KIRA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)KIRA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)KIRA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)KIRA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)KIRA makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Nerfect View Post
The other wrestling forum I am part of's ratings thread is more active than it's SmackDown thread, lol. This is getting to be a "story." Investors actually questioned the falling ratings, and as they fall way faster than other cable properties, it's only going to be questioned more and more, by all sorts of stakeholders.

This could snowball, and I am very excited to see what happens next week. And when you're ratings are more exciting than your TV product, then you're in real shit.
It was bound to happen sooner or later right you can only insult your fans with garbage for so long operating them for hating the fact that you're giving them garbage and blaming them before they just say f*** it and change the channel or go do something else.

Vince's entire deal as noted by osw review is you don't like what you like I tell you what you like.
And if it's not clear by now that that is not the way this works then there's no hope for this company as long as he's at the helm.
KIRA is offline   Reply With Quote