View Single Post
Old 03-02-2014, 12:32 AM   #2649
Damian Rey

Damian Rey puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Damian Rey puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Damian Rey puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Damian Rey puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Damian Rey puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Damian Rey puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Damian Rey puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Damian Rey puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Damian Rey puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by #1-wwf-fan View Post
Goddammit, I thought I was the only one. The way he played with the crowd as a face was fucking fantastic. This current heel run has been pretty bad (I'd put most of the blame on the booking being absolute shit) but just go back and watch his matches on Raw during that spell when he was without a story against guys like Jack Swagger and David Otunga. His "cocky face" mannerisms and the way he'd get the crowd going despite having nothing at all to do character-wise was amazing. Especially near the end of the match when he'd start leading up toward the RKO.
You're not the only one. I was a huge mark for face Orton. His mannerisms, move set, and ability to sell like crazy for heels made him amazing, even when he wasn't doing anything. And, like you said, he controlled the crowd beautifully.

His recent booking has been shit. He's been made to look like a God damned fluke, who whines and bitched and complains and scrapes by. Is this the worst heel title run going into Mania since 2002 Y2J?
Damian Rey is offline   Reply With Quote