View Single Post
Old 06-29-2018, 08:18 PM   #43219
Emperor Smeat
Former TPWW Royalty

Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
According to his wife, Matt Cappotelli passed away earlier today due to brain cancer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Observer
Cappotelli's wife, Lindsay, wrote on Facebook: "Hey Team Capp...I’ve been struggling with what to say and how to say this, and I’ll probably end up rambling, but here goes. Today my love-my strong, sweet, beautiful love-took his last breath at 3:30 a.m. and went Home to be with Jesus...exactly one year after his brain surgery. You think you can be prepared for this when you know it’s coming, but you just can’t. The only person who’s comfort I want right now is the one who can’t give it to me. I miss him so much. I know where he is now is so much better, but it doesn’t change how much I miss him."

Cappotelli was 38 years old.

Last June, Cappotelli underwent surgery after being diagnosed with a grade four glioblastoma brain tumor. Ninety percent of the tumor was able to be removed, but the remaining portion was too close to his brain stem. Lindsay wrote last month that they met with Cappotelli's neuro-oncologist and it was decided that he was at the point where they should discontinue treatments.
Emperor Smeat is offline   Reply With Quote